Fat Fiction

Started by Charles Pegge, June 23, 2023, 09:00:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

José Roca

Hitchcock has never made horror films, but thrillers (apparently you don't know the difference between these film genres), being known as the "Mater of Suspense".

Although thousands and thousands of sites say that "La chica de Londres" is the title with which Alfred Hitchcock's "Blakcmail" was released in Spain, they are wrong. This is the sad reality of the Internet: millions of users open pages about movies without researching anything; just doing copy and paste.

The film in question is "Eileen of the Trees", also known as "Glorious Youth", released in Great Britain in 1928, and directed by Graham Cutts. It starred Anny Ondra, also star of Hitchcock's "Blackmail." In Spain, it was premiered in Barcelona, on 9 June 1930, under the title of "La muchacha de Londres".

In 1950, Antonio Barbero, a false Spanish scholar, serialized a list of films released in Spain under the title "30 años de cine [en Madrid]" ("30 years of cinema") and made an identification error. Since then, the error has been reproduced everywhere, even in some Spanish film history books.

"Blackmail" was not shown in Spanish cinemas until 1981, under the title of "Chantaje" (the Spanish correct translation of "Blackmail"). Previously, it was broadcast on the Spanish TV under the wrong title of "La muchacha de Londres".

> ChatGPT itself at least knows that it does not know about it.

It is always good to be humble and know your limitations. It can't replace true scholars.

Moral: Do not blindly trust what you find on the Internet and always verify the data.

Theo Gottwald

Of course you will never trust blindly what they say in TV and Internet.

Yet, if USA is going to deliver illegal Cluster Ammunition, then we have one of two cases:
1. They want to get rid of the old stuff and have Germany psy for it
2. The situation is not in their favour

But there is one thing we should also watch for.
Also we should not underestimate the effect of

because many Investors may switch over and leave Euro and Dollar.
So what is USA then going to do?

A war may be exactly what they want - a war in Europe.

José Roca

> Of course you will never trust blindly what they say in TV and Internet.

Yet, you continue to post pro-russian propaganda.

Patrick Lancaster: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Lancaster

Johnny Miller: https://russiavsworld.org/faces-of-russian-propaganda-johnny-miller/

•  

Theo Gottwald

I do not think that Wikipedia & Co. is neutral Source. They have not been for Corona and they are not now of course.

Let me share two Videos, one of them i expect to be somehow objective, the other can be seen as Propaganda. This is the better way to see whats going on so far.
The difference is that one of them shows somehow multiple sides of things, the other one concentrates on a view from a clear standpoint of one side.
This is something you need to find out yourself, you can not look in Wikipedia "If the state thinks this is Propaganda or not".

Charles Pegge

A mini-documentary: (victor's narrative of course!)

Tim Noakes on trial
Diet Doctor
Premiered Nov 27, 2018

This is what the keto diet does to your body | Professor Christopher Gardner
ZOE
Jul 11, 2022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTccIyHjxVU&t=1534s
keto-med study
Christopher Gardner is a professor at Stanford University

Another Big Fat documentary:

FAT: A Documentary - Health and Wellness Documentary
Gravitas FREE DOCUMENTARIES
May 24, 2022
I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVJM_0XEiBI
II
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u8jzKkMA98

José Roca

I follow the Mediterranean diet, which is the one that best suits my gastronomic tastes. I adore fruits, vegetables, legumes, nuts, fish and olive oil. I have also reduced my salt intake.

I have lost 12 kilos in a year and have survived four covid vaccines without any side effects (according to Theo, I was supposed to have died last fall).

The fashion for unhealthy diets intensifies in summer, when many people want to lose weight quickly. Later, when they leave it, they regain the lost weight and some more.

A good diet has to be one that is easy to follow and maintain, and does not impose too many sacrifices.

•  

Theo Gottwald

Kranknach.jpg
I am just following Science on that.
If you have survived the 4 th Vaccination, your chances are rather good.

Charge324.png
The charge Number of the used Poison also plays a role, as you can see here.

Numbers.jpg
Sick people sorted by amount of used Poison.

Lemminge54.jpg
Excess death rate due to mass-Poisoning in 2022 compared to 2020.

José Roca

"Indeed, vaccinated people now make up the majority of the population – 79% of adults have completed at least the primary series – and the latest CDC data show that vaccinated people also now represent the majority of COVID-19 deaths. There are many more vaccinated people than there are unvaccinated people, and vaccinated and boosted people are, on average, older and more likely to have underlying health conditions that put them at risk for severe COVID-19 outcomes. That's why, when CDC adjusts for some of these factors (age and population size), we still see that unvaccinated people are at much greater risk of death and other severe outcomes than people the same age who have stayed up-to-date on boosters. Older people are at greater risk for severe illness and death from COVID-19 than younger people, but vaccines and boosters still lower that risk substantially."

See: https://www.kff.org/policy-watch/why-do-vaccinated-people-represent-most-covid-19-deaths-right-now/
  •  

Theo Gottwald

So you get "vaccinated against Covid 19". Which in earlier times meant "You should be immune now".
Instead you are nothing, you get the desease and you die from it possibly.
And you do not even ask yourself "Have i been fooled?"

Nearly anybody I know who was vaccinated still got Covid-19.
And you?
What has to happen that you realize that you have been fooled?

Ineffektiv.jpg
Vaxshit4.jpg
Ipfratws.jpg
Üfiz3454.jpg

José Roca

> Nearly anybody I know who was vaccinated still got Covid-19.

Nearly anybody I know that was vaccinated, did not got Covid.

My neighbor's brother in law, who refused to get vaccinated, died from Covid.

> And you?

No, I don't.

The pandemic has been controlled thanks to vaccines, not with xxx and other shit.
  •  

José Roca

Stefan Homburg

Another AfD supporter...

Einer breiteren Öffentlichkeit bekannt wurde er durch seine umstrittene Kritik an den Regierungsmaßnahmen und die Verbreitung von Falschinformationen zur COVID-19-Pandemie.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Homburg

•  

Charles Pegge

From my own thumbnail point of view the virus itself resolved the pandemic by evolving into a much milder though far more infectious pathogen. Vaccines give transient protection at best but risk serious harm to about 1 in 10000 recipients, and we still have 10-15% excess mortality which may be attributed to the long-term effects of the vaccines.

The problem with mRNA vaccines is that you cannot control the dosage or duration of spike-protein production.

Theo Gottwald

Quote from: José Roca on July 15, 2023, 03:21:06 PMStefan Homburg

Another AfD supporter...

Einer breiteren Öffentlichkeit bekannt wurde er durch seine umstrittene Kritik an den Regierungsmaßnahmen und die Verbreitung von Falschinformationen zur COVID-19-Pandemie.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Homburg

Let me say this first: STUDY

Now lets see how qualified your Sources are, Jose.
Here you can see Stefan Homburg. As you can see he is Professor at the University of Hamburg.
And he has 105.000 People who follow him. One of them is me.
They must all be wrong?

2023-07-16 06_34_40-(19) Stefan Homburg (@SHomburg) _ Twitter - Brave.jpg

Its always amazing how you just declare valid opinions for unscientific if they do not match the official media-propaganda. I really wonder that you do not have som may vaccination Victims, here in Germany its a lot. I have 2 such cases even in my own family.

Another case you might know is Bruce Willis.
BruceW.jpg