Recent posts

OxygenBasic / Re: Create a PDF directly
Last post by Nicola - Today at 10:45:09 AM
Hi Theo,
I'm using COPILOT to do some research. In fact, I find it useful as a research tool, but I often find inaccuracies. It is also often inaccurate by taking information that has been classified as incorrect to be true. I've reported it several times...
OxygenBasic / Re: Array Ubound problem
Last post by Nicola - Today at 10:40:37 AM
Good morning.
For me the use of vectors or matrices are very important. Since I was in school I learned how to use them and I stuck with them.
As Charles has shown through the examples in... demos\math, are very useful...
Last post by Charles Pegge - Today at 10:10:13 AM
To clarify:
You can reference an array using any indexbase - it does not have to be the original indexbase, the lbound and ubound will automatically adjust. They are particularly useful for dynamic arrays.
The following Text is just my personal opinion and not investment advice.

In my last weeks of checking Trading API's and Trading Signals, for future SPR Enhancements,
i found a Trading Robot that seems to beat the best human traders on NAGAMARKETS
by a factor of at least 10x - 30x.

This happens because Robots trade 30 or 40 markets at the same time, which can not be done by a single human trader easily.

The official statement is 399% per Year (on the WEB-Site, measured in Backtesting over 20.000 time periodes).
I tried it and i got 20% just since yesterday, which is amazing.
Today (its around 10:00 AM) it just goes up and down a few $'s ...
Sometimes it drops a bit ... then seems to switch its strategy and ... increases again.

So what is this about, do they want me to pay my money in their account?

NO. The money will stay on your own Bitget-Account!
You can see and follow any Trade the robot is doing.
He is trading with your account.

🚀 Imagine this... 😲
🎉 You open an account with Bitget, one of the top 5 crypto exchanges worldwide! 🔝 Use my affiliate link to get started:
BITGET - Crypto Trading

💰 Deposit some USDT into your Futures Trading Account - maybe 500, 1000, or even 2000 USDT? 💵

🤖 And then the magic happens: A ROBOT starts multiplying your capital! This bot can achieve returns of officially around 399% per year 📈 (measured in backtests over 20.000 time-periods), which could even top "Earn World" or "Vow" by x times!
You can add up or take out Money every time. Directly to your bank account, via Bitget.

The robot will automatically adapt his orders to your current amount. In my case i have nearly 50 open orders at any time ... opening and closing automatically on multiple markets ... i would have never been able to do manually.

🔐 The best part?
Your money stays safe in your Bitget account, and you can track every single trade in real-time!
The connection to the robot is securely established via an API key, allowing it to trade on your behalf in Bitget.

Here's the robot:
Trading Robot

🌟 To try it out, use my promo code "50%OFFTGO" when signing up on their website to get 50 percent off. This way, we both benefit!

Of course, there is a support and they will also help you set up the API connection if needed.

Happy trading! 🎊

"Flatten the curve"
This is what Trading means. Its like ironing your washed clothes.
Let me tell you that several years ago i learned at a trading seminar that no Trader can safely earn more then ~25% in a Year otherwise its risky. Because else Banks would not borrow money to customers instead just "trade". AI seems to change the markets again. We can only guess where this can lead.

General Discussion / Paul Squirres going to retire
Last post by Theo Gottwald - Today at 09:51:58 AM
He writess:
QuoteI recently retired and as part of this new life transition, I will be closing the SQLitening forums and pulling back from programming in general after a brief transitional period as outlined below:

April 14 to April 30, 2024: No changes.

May 1, 2024: The forum will become read only disallowing new posts and no new member registrations.

May 31, 2024: The forum will be removed.

Additionally, I will not be answering programming questions via email.

If there is anything on this forum that you would like to archive for your own purposes then it is imperative that you do so before May 31, 2024.

Thanks,
Paul Squires

Use your chance to to download
SQLightening Download
If they would have a culture and would not be corrupt, they could not be destroyed.
Yet in USA the biggest g.o.d. is: Gold, Oil and Drugs.
Means they are corrupt and this is what makes them vulnerable.

DrugsAndOil.jpg
OxygenBasic / Re: Create a PDF directly
Last post by Theo Gottwald - Today at 09:14:19 AM
You can use AI to get a detailed description and comment section for nearly any sample.
It must not be done by a human.
You find a lot of competing AI's linked here in the Forum.
Today i have added one more.

LMSYS-AI Benchmark
Ask any question to two anonymous models (e.g., ChatGPT, Claude, Llama) and vote for the better one!
You can chat for multiple turns until you identify a winner.
Votes won't be counted if model identities are revealed during the conversation.
Last post by Theo Gottwald - Today at 09:11:51 AM
Quote from: Zlatko Vid on Yesterday at 06:13:48 PMI must ask ..why you need Ubound
i never use it and i don't see purpose of that even some QB64 programeros
use them a lot ..same as REDIM ...omg ...maybe i am to limited or biased
to minimalism ... :D

Let me answer this.
Assume you hand over an ARRAY BYREF into a Function to do something with the Array Members.
How do yo ufind out if the Array is 0-based or 1-based and how large it is?
This is where LBOUND and UBOUND can help.
Today the Internet is completely regulated.
There is possibly no place where you can just anonymously post something.

But maybe there is a place.

RENTRY.org

Its just like you take a piece of paper, write something on it and hang it somewhere in the city.
Meta Forum / Re: Forum Maintenance days
Last post by Theo Gottwald - Today at 07:39:09 AM
We did some changes with the Forum Design.
The reason was not that the old design was not looking good, but we got permanently Errors,
therefore we did this change for internal reasons.
Its not yet decided if we can go back to the original design or not.
This one is less colorful but also Ok.