Started by Karen Zibowski, January 29, 2022, 04:32:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karen Zibowski

Nice sceneries with Snow and snow
and a Snow Eagle

Theo Gottwald

Hallo Karen, if you want to get paid for your pictures, upload them here:
Dreamtime Stocks
This way a larger community can see your pictures and they can even land in publications.

Generations of Canadians have fought and died for OUR RIGHTS, INCLUDING FREE SPEECH
#TruckersForFreedom2022 are doing, fighting for EVERYONE'S RIGHTS, INCLUDING FREE SPEECH.
JUST IN - Convoy of up to 50,000 trucks begins to arrive in #Ottawa, the capital of Canada, ahead of a weekend of protests.

Trudeau wet his pants and run away?

Nicola

Quote from: Karen Zibowski on January 29, 2022, 04:32:20 PM
Nice sceneries with Snow and snow
and a Snow Eagle

Beautiful photos. Suggestive landscapes. They make you feel the cold of the snow and its wonderful beauty.
The eagle is truly prestigious.

Allow me to attach some photos I took near Livorno and Marina of Pisa (Italy).
Best wishes.

Nicola

thank you.
all thanks to the beauty of the earth.

Rod Macia

Quote from: Theo Gottwald on January 30, 2022, 07:46:33 AM
Generations of Canadians have fought and died for OUR RIGHTS, INCLUDING FREE SPEECH
#TruckersForFreedom2022 are doing, fighting for EVERYONE'S RIGHTS, INCLUDING FREE SPEECH.
JUST IN - Convoy of up to 50,000 trucks begins to arrive in #Ottawa, the capital of Canada, ahead of a weekend of protests.

You realize that is a fake picture.
that is a summer time picture, people are wearing T-shirts
It's winter in Ottawa and a cold one. No snow, People not wearing winter clothing. No Trucks.

I don't mind people expressing themself, but this is an obvious FAKE and any time fake info is used, I think it hurts the message, regardless of which side you are on.

ADDED: That picture is from Toronto, NOT OTTAWA. You can see the CN Tower in the background. They are about 400KM apart.

Theo Gottwald

Yes you are right i have removed the picture. How is the situation in Canada?

Nicola

Hi,
Photo of the countryside of Foggia (italy)
Cheers

Karen Zibowski

Some early spring photos

Karen Zibowski

more

Nicola

Some photos taken in Tropea (Calabria, Italy)