My Oxigen BASIC impression...

Started by Pierre Bellisle, July 07, 2022, 06:57:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eduardo Jorge

dehydroascorbic acid is oxidized vitamin c
Cells produce dehydroascorbic naturally using vitamin c in their chemical processes, but probably due to the large amount and variety of anti-oxidants that we currently use we can become deficient, even more over the years, malic acid is an excellent oxidant of ascorbic acid .

D-Ribose is used directly by the body, even by the heart, even more under stressful conditions, since Galactose has to be transformed into glucose, and many people have problems with this type of sugar, and some have galactosemia.

I bought Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate because of the price, and because of the ease of obtaining, the others I only found in capsules here in Brazil

Taurine, or 2-aminoethanesulfonic acid, is an organic, sulfur-containing acid found in bile. It is one of the most abundant non-essential amino acids in our body, especially in the central nervous system, skeletal muscles, heart and brain, as well as in the intestines and skeletal bones.
as you can see the body produces it in large quantities, but it needs to be chemically balanced, just like in the case of dehydroascorbic which the body naturally produces using vitamin c, but apparently my mother and I were lacking it, even though we all used vitamin c the days
Taurine on the other hand, there are in vivo studies that it can suppress cancer, where rats were induced to have bowel cancer and later analyzed, also from patients with esophageal cancer in a randomized way it was concluded that those who were supplemented with taurine had a better survival, with fewer side effects of chemotherapy and less incidence
I have the research links, but I don't know if you can put them here and most of them I got in Portuguese, most of them have their versions in English but I didn't keep them
  •  

Eduardo Jorge

I think these posts should be moved to another place, if it continues like this, whoever accesses it will think it's a biochemistry forum
  •  

Theo Gottwald

Its like that since Charles named his Compiler "O2" :-). Besides that, as you can read FORUM REGISTRATIONS are disabled.
Generally said, nobody can enter the Forum unless he writes me a mail and introduces himself (or any other Administrator).
Galactose is preventive against Cancer, it id anti-diabetic and has many other Advantages.
If people can not eat it, they must be really thick. Because Galactose is in the milk mothers breast feed to their children.

Cancer Prevention using sugar

Eduardo Jorge

I talked about topic pollution, it would be good if you try to move these posts to a specific topic, just for that matter
about supplementation, each body has its needs and its intolerances.
It also has to do with the issue that if it is to supplement with something it may be necessary to also supplement other things to balance, an example is with magnesium, who supplements magnesium has to supplement vitamin b12, because magnesium suppresses b12
  •