How to register in the Forum

Started by Theo Gottwald, August 08, 2023, 11:22:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theo Gottwald

🚫 AUTOMATIC FORUM REGISTRATION IS DISABLED 🚫

Due to an invasion of scammers (who definitely weren't invited to our party!), we've disabled the automatic forum registration.

If you're scratching your head wondering how to join now, it's simple! 🎉

1️⃣ Send me an email and introduce yourself! (Or have someone who's already in the forum vouch for you. Pro tip: Bribing with chocolate always helps! 🍫)
2️⃣ Please include your full address and contact details. And tell us a bit about who you are and why you want to be in the forum.

📧 Mail your application to: i n f o @ i t -berater.org (Without the spaces, of course!)

A little heads up: Our forum rules state that everyone must register with their full and real name. This isn't some newfangled trend, but a lesson we learned from the PB-Forum. It keeps the discussions genuine and the spammers out.

Some of you might think, "But I love my nickname 'Skyking'!" Sadly, nicknames like that aren't allowed here. 😢

If you register using a nickname, your application will be rejected. And trust me, neither of us wants that!

In conclusion, a small piece of advice: If you register with your full and real name, your registration will most likely be processed within a few days! 🚀