How about using the Whisper-API?

Started by Theo Gottwald, September 15, 2023, 10:28:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theo Gottwald

Why You Should Start Using Whisper for Speech-to-Text: A Game-Changer from OpenAI

Hey everyone! 🌟

Are you tired of wrestling with Windows' built-in speech recognition? Do you find yourself thinking, "I could've typed this faster!"? Well, I've got some fantastic news for you. 🎉

Introducing Whisper by OpenAI 🎙�

Whisper is not just another speech-to-text system; it's a revolution! Here's why you should consider making the switch:

* 🚀 Speed: It's incredibly fast and efficient.
  * 🧠 Smart: It understands you, really understands you!
  * 💡 Integration with GPT-3.5: For truly intelligent instructions.

Local vs. Cloud: Choose Your Whisper 🏠☁️

* Local Version: Free to install and use.
  * Cloud Version: Super affordable, with all the heavy lifting done on OpenAI's servers.

The Future is Here: Talk to Your Editor 🗨�🖋�

Imagine an editor that you can control not just by typing but by speaking to it. That's right, you can now talk your code into existence!

But Wait, There's More: GPT-4 Integration 🤖

You can even connect your editor to GPT-4 via API and have it write your code for you. While GPT-4 might not be an expert in every programming language, you can guide it with templates and examples.

For instance:

You could say, "Here's how my code starts... please complete it." With a few samples, GPT-4 can generate code in almost any language. It's like having an engineer who knows 100 programming languages at your fingertips!

The Bottom Line 🌟

Whisper is a game-changer. It's time to step into the future and unleash the full potential of speech-to-text and AI in your projects.

So, what are you waiting for?
Give Whisper a try and elevate your coding experience to the next level! 🚀

Here is a working Implementation for Purebasic.

You have an Editor-Project?
Adding Whisper and GPT-4 may be a game-changer.

Implementing WHISPER with Purebasic

I have no idea if it could have been done in O2 like that.
What do you think?