Facebook worldwide down? (Powerbasic still up)

Started by Theo Gottwald, June 19, 2014, 10:18:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theo Gottwald

I have tried USA, Swiss and Germany. All down.

PS: Powerbasic ist still up ... Sometimes things go in an different way then expected.

Brice Manuel

Quote from: Theo Gottwald on June 19, 2014, 10:18:15 AM
I have tried USA, Swiss and Germany. All down.

How is that a bad thing? ;D

I am almost positive it is not down.  If it was actually down, it would be headline news. 

This site is helpful in such situations:

http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com

Given where you live, you may need to use a proxy to access Facebook if you ever find it "down".
  •  

Mike Stefanik

I've been posting my occasional snark on Facebook today without a problem. So Facebook, not down.

Edit: Apparently it was down today for about 30 whole minutes. How humanity endured this cataclysmic event is truly beyond comprehension, but due to our unfathomable resilience, our species did prevail. Hopefully this survival trait will be passed on to our young, should it ever happen again.
  •  

Brice Manuel

Quote from: Mike Stefanik on June 20, 2014, 03:52:00 AM
Edit: Apparently it was down today for about 30 whole minutes. How humanity endured this cataclysmic event is truly beyond comprehension, but due to our unfathomable resilience, our species did prevail. Hopefully this survival trait will be passed on to our young, should it ever happen again.

Facebook was down for 30 minutes and Armageddon didn't happen?  *wipes brow*

In all seriousness, I thought Facebook had reached the status of being "uncool" and was slowly making the move to MySpace irrelevancy?

•  

Theo Gottwald

;D they managed to shut it off for 30 Minutes to install new Spy-Technology :-) that will trace all your private activities even better.